________
Wow! One post yesterday and another one today? That's crazy! I think so too! I don't know what has got into me!
Actually I do! I'm not that crazy and my actions do have an explanation - most of the times! The thing is that I really wanted to write about today's post (actually, tomorrow's post because this one turned out long enough already. Typical.) But in order to do so, I felt obligated to finish my kid's anniversary post that already was incredibly late.
Other reason (why do I always feel I need to explain why I'm writing on MY blog? Get a grip, girl!) is that I'm considerably more organized on these last few weeks! And it all started with Harry Potter!
Okay, so now I'm crazy!
Jk, I'm not crazy, I told you already (why do I feel like saying "I'm not crazy" all the time? Maybe I'm a little crazy! Actually, I know that I am! But so are you, in case you don't know!).
But yes! If you follow me on facebook, and chances are that you do follow me if you are reading my blog, you'll know that I am rereading all Harry Potter books! I'm currently reading book number four! And it's been awesome, just like it was on my teenage years! Is it absurdly nerd of me to say that the times when I was first reading the books were probably the highlight of my adolescence? I guess not, the books are really really great, everybody will agree with it! Right??
Mind you that I'm a very self conscious person. An egocentric you might say! And I have a high mental activity. I have a good memory, I tend to analyze every single detail of anything, I over think, I over judge and my imagination tends to run wild, except when I need it, of course!
So as I was reading the books I kept thinking what others might think of me! I imagined things like: "gosh, she must have been neglecting all her duties", "doesn't she have kids to take care of?", "Stay at home mom, must be THE DREAM
Well, sure, what the heck I think I'm doing with my
The kids have been sleeping at the same time and our schedule has been easy on me! So I basically read when the kids are napping in the afternoon. That's about 2 hours of reading! And sometimes I would read at night (I actually finished book number 2 past 1am! I couldn't stop until I've finished it!) And there are also the weekends. Dan usually cooks on the weekends and helps me with the kids so I usually have more
What proceed it was the following: as if reading the whole book series was not bold enough for me, I decided to knit my own gryffindor scarf! Actually, I'm making four scarves, for the whole family! And being precise, I'm not really knitting because I'm not using needles (how can anyone mange to maneuver those things?) but a loom circle (it's so easy, it's actually ridiculous!) and three tutorial youtube videos. Blessed youtube, when you need it for noble reasons!
And the unexpected happened AGAIN!! So I'm not neglecting all my SAHM (stay at home mom) duties, I'm reading the books, and I'm
So at this point I started to rethink what I was doing before all of this took place in my life. What was I doing with my time? Because I surely couldn't imagine me having the time for all of that! And reality and reason started to come together in my mind and I once again concluded: I was losing all my time! And this turn it wasn't because of Candy Crush Saga (I stopped playing it again, although I confess I did try it for 5 minutes a couple days ago).
But I was losing my time with my old
And on top of that, guess what? I even started to clean, as in "deep clean", my house and even iron the clothes!!! All because I felt empowered and started to think I actually could do EVERYTHING! Now my house is cleaner and more organized than it has been for ages! And finally, I even found the time to write on my blog again!
I'm finishing this post right here, but there is more to it. It's the cherry on top, actually! Maybe tomorrow I'll write about it!
xoxo
Can you tell I only found out about the
i stopped watching tv. that gave me precious hours a week to do a lot of stuff!
ReplyDeleteI know!!! But we don't watch tv at home! We font have cable and our antena doesn't work lol
Delete