Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Reporting...

Hi!!

If you read my last post I talked about my new resolutions, and one of them was making Tuesdays "Blog Day". So I thought it was pretty fair and somehow expected that I should report how this past week went by on this matter! And, it went good! =) It was awesome to see how God and I managed to change a lot, so suddenly! Actually, it was the first time in my life I have been so constant and in so many ways! Of course, I know me, and I know life, so I would never take it for granted and I plan to continue to work hard on this ideal in the future!

But being more specific here! This is what I got:

- Prayed more!! Yes, we (gotcha?!) did it!! Really!!!
- woke up, did the bed and got dressed every single day!
- Took care more efficiently of Rebecca's meal and schedules (D had a big role in here too, so I don't claim this achievement solely).
- washed the dishes! Although I did not washed them right away on every single time, I did manage to get a little better on it!
- Flossed every day!!! Really, this is such a achievement for me!! I thought I wouldn't make it everyday, but I put an extra extra effort on it, and I did it!
- Our home has been more pretty and tied up! More organized! Really!!! I even organized my old papers box!!
- Planned the meals and the groceries!
- Ironed all the clothes yesterday as I had scheduled it for every Monday!!!

Aaaand, I did started something that I didn't mention on the last post, because I had forgotten, although someone reminded me of: exercises!! Yes!!!! I cannot believe myself nor does D!!! hahaha I went to the gym on 5 days out of 6!!! It was the perfect time to start going to the gym again!! It was Thanksgiving, and D could stay at home watching Rebecca while I went to the gym! So my problem was to think how I could keep going there during the normal weekdays? And we figured it out! I would take a light breakfast around 7am and then go to the gym! Around 8:15am I would come back and then it's D's turn to go there! (Just reminding everyone that we have a nice gym in our building complex! So it is awesome!! And while I'm there working out, I pray! I take an insightful book and pray! Being efficient!! ;)

The only problem now it's that I want to sleep all day long after my workout! I'm soooo out of shape! Out of breath, if you prefer! And for those who think that I'm so tiny that I shouldn't do any exercise, I want to be more specific and tell you that I'm ONLY working on my legs! (Have you heard about that bad guy called cellulite? So...) Yeah! So nothing to worry about! And some exercise it's good for everyone! Besides, I don't have much time left to work on my leg's musculature like this before I get pregnant again!

And when will that be? Many ask me! So let's open a parenthesis here! Well, I really want another baby since I had Rebecca! I told everyone else that I was ready for a thousand more babies. Joking of course, but indeed, the delivery was very easy for me and the joy of a new baby it's truly something!! You can really feel your heart getting larger!! But back to business! It all depends when D is going to get another job and where we'll gonna be!  Because I'm mostly sure that I can't be pregnant in order to be included on his health plan when he'll be a full time employee. (Since right now he's a part time employee and it's not worth to be included on his current health plan). And due to the many changes on health care in these last 2 years it turned impossible for us to have another baby on my current (or any, actually!) individual health plan. Say it would cost us something like $8,000-$10,000. So yeah! That's the whole story! But, hopefully, by June next year everything will be more clear!

And back to my new resolutions, I still have to work some more on deciding about Rebecca's schedules and  activities and organize a few more things!! So let me get back to business and see you all next week, hopefully!

God bless you all and take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment